THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Something different

So I'm going to step away from the geek for amount and layout whats on my mind right now. I went to Charleston, South Carolina on July 3rd and got back on the 12th. I went to see a friend and well lets just say the trip ended up being far more interesting that I expected it to be. When I was at the airport to go home I met two girls that were standing in line with me. We were in line because or flights were delayed and our connection flights were no longer going to work for us. Anyway so I started talking to these girls and we hit it off pretty well. They were from Alabama and were visiting Charleston to see one of their friends. When it came time for me to board my plane it was a little sad to go since I was having a lot of fun talking to them. I come up with the idea that we should try and meet up in the Atlanta airport and hang out until our planes leave. One of the girls thinks its a great idea. She asks if she can have my number. So I give it to her and we part ways.

So now I have the number to a girl named Elizabeth. She's cute, funny, and cool. A pretty good combination if you ask me. We're texting to stay in contact while we're waiting for our planes to tack off which have been delayed, again. When my plane finally takes off I turn my phone off. I land in Atlanta and find out that they're plane turned around and they won't be flying into Atlanta until 6 a.m. the next morning. Sucks but what can you do. So I continue talking to her over the phone until my plane for Utah begins to board.

By this point I'm getting pretty convinced that I won't here from her again. I land in Salt Lake City and turn on my phone. There's a text from Elizabeth asking how my flight was. I reply that it was good and I asked her how sleeping in the airport was. Just silly banter for the most part. Since then though we still text ridiculous amounts to each other and we have had some crazy long conversations every night this week.

Not to sure what to think about this situation or where it might go but as of right now its a lot of fun. We're even of talking of seeing each other again. She wants me to fly out to Alabama and go to a three day outdoor concert with her at the end of September. I'm trying to get her to come out here during the winter. She's never played in the snow and what better place to do it than Logan, Utah.

Well that's whats on my mind and I just felt like getting it out there.

0 comments: