THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Round 2 Pairings

All right so after my out right slaughter of the Orks have now been paired up with the fragile but deadly Eldar. I got a sneak peek of his army list and I'm a little concerned. He has a Vibro Cannon and the Avatar of the Bloody Hand. Cheezy is what that is. The Vibro Cannon can shoot through all terrain and hit every squad that it fires through. The Avatar is by far way too nasty for 155 points. He's like weapon skill 7 or 9, strength 6, toughness 6, and 5 wounds, with initiative 5. How ridiculous is that. He's better than a fully geared out Space Marine Chapter Master and less points. Oh well I got plans for what I'm going to do with him and that damn Vibro Cannon. The game is this Thursday at 3 p.m.. Hopefully I will have better pictures this time. I took that last ones with my camera phone.

0 comments: