THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

School and Hobbies

So I'm sitting class and I'm debating what homework I'm going to do before I go to my last class today at 5 p.m. I will most likely write one of my news stories. Hooray for the Richmond city farmer's market.

The other topic on my mind is the Hordes/Warmachine tournament finale tonight. I'm sitting at 2-0 and I'm excited. I'm doing really well which surprises me. I've only been playing the game for about 3 months. I think I'm playing trolls tonight and maybe another. I can't remember how many rounds the tournament is. I do think its hilarious that my rounds have been forever long in the tournament. Its frustrating and funny at the same time. Maybe tonight's games will be shorter. I'm probably gonna get my face pounded in something fierce.

0 comments: